I’ve been using a Filofax consistently in the last two months and thought of covering what I like and dislike about using a loose-leaf binder system.
- It is flexible because the pages / inserts can be added, changed and removed as you see fit.
- You can decorate with washi tape and stickers. This increases the cuteness factor!
- You can organise and divide your planner into different sections.
- It is a proven fact that you remember things better if you write them down. There is also a sense of commitment when you do.
- You can unleash your creativity and doodle everywhere!
- You will be more organised and well-prepared to face the day.
- It doesn’t require batteries to work. A paper planner will be available to you without worrying about running out of charge.
- You can have different sizes and page layouts to suit your requirements.
- Your handwriting will actually improve.
- You will discover that you’re a hoarder. One planner or one roll of washi tape will never be enough!
- You will require more space to store your stash.
- You will start searching for a “unicorn”.
- You will want to find planner peace.
- Your planner may cause an injury when it gets too heavy.
What other pros and cons can you think of? Do stop by and share your thoughts.
Note: This post is partly meant for fun and is not to be taken too seriously 🙂