I am back to using the regular sized Midori Traveler’s Notebook and it feels quite good to finally put it to good use. I fell in love with the MTN the first time I had one but I couldn’t make it work as a planner for me and found the format to be a little frustrating (as a planner).
But I recently watched a few more videos and was inspired to turn it into a travel / art journal, something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. And I am loving it so far!
Do let me know should you have any questions or comments.
Thanks so much for watching!
Subscribe to my channel: PlannerBug TV
Direct link to video: Midori Traveler’s Notebook as a Travel Journal – Setup Video
Previous related posts on my MTN:
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook Passport Size – How I Use Mine
- Printables for Your Traveler’s Notebook
- Dated vs Undated Weekly Traveler’s Notebook Inserts
- My Midori Traveler’s Notebook Setup
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook (First Impression)