I have a small collection of black and white washi tape and have been meaning to use them in my planners. I thought it would be cute to couple them with the rather monotone bunny stickers I received from a friend. Of course, I had to use the acorn checkbox stamps when there are um, woodland creatures involved.
- Black and white washi tape from Typo
- Acorn and “work out” clear stamps by StudioL2E
- Memento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Night Sky by Tsukineko
- Bunny stickers from “Bonny” set by Suatelier
- Random brown kraft paper from an old notepad
Do follow me on Instagram as I often post pictures of my planner(s) in action 🙂
What does your week look like?