Can you believe that we are just a month away from Christmas? Where does time go? I think it’s true what they say, the older you get, the faster time flies.
With the holiday season descending upon us, I thought of putting together a list of useful links, which I hope will help you (and me) organise this busy time. I am guilty of getting gifts at the lastest minute possible so I am optimistic that my husband and I can avoid the mad rush this year with some proper planning and budgeting.
Tips on Organising for the Holidays:
- A useful article on how to plan a debt free Christmas at A Bowl Full Of Lemons
- If you need some inspiration to organise the holidays at the last minute, here are 5 tips from Woman’s Day that might help
- A few simple ideas to organise your holiday season from I Heart Organizing
Holiday Gift Ideas:
- I love giving and receiving DIY gifts and I’ve already spotted a few that I think I can make on Listotic
- You can’t have enough DIY gift ideas and here’s more from The Idea Room
- Do make sure you check out some fashionable gifts at Glamour Magazine (UK) too
- I’m using this Christmas shopping list from Lime Tree Fruits
- This holiday gift planner is pretty nifty too from Organized Home
- And the motherload for all your holiday budgeting and planning needs can be found at Passion For Savings
So, have you started planning the upcoming holidays and gift-buying yet? What do you use to get yourself sorted? Do pop in and share your thoughts as I’d love to hear them.